C|HFI Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
The Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) curriculum from EC-Council is the market's only comprehensive ANSI recognised, lab-focused programme that provides organisations with vendor-neutral training in digital forensics. CHFI gives its guests a solid understanding of digital forensics by delivering a rigorous and methodical approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also revolves around the Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics. This program's tools and procedures will prepare the learner to conduct digital investigations utilising cutting-edge digital forensics technologies.
The curriculum provides candidates with the abilities needed to examine complex security threats proactively, allowing them to investigate, record, and report cybercrimes in order to avoid future assaults.
The CHFI programme is intended for all information technology professionals involved in information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Security personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance, and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Digital Forensics Service Providers
Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
Module 03: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
Module 04: Data Acquisition and Duplication
Module 05: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
Module 06: Windows Forensics
Module 07: Linux and Mac Forensics
Module 08: Network Forensics
Module 09: Investigating Web Attacks
Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
Module 11: Database Forensics
Module 12: Cloud Forensics
Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
Module 14: Malware Forensics
Module 15: Mobile Forensics
Module 16: IoT Forensics
A BREACH can be DEATHLY. Investing in the development of a competent in-house forensics team with CHFI training and certification is a smart step for businesses aiming to protect the interests of their stakeholders as well as their own. CHFI empowers their existing staff by educating them on the most recent investigation techniques.
- The course aligns with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe.
- It is an ANSI 17024 accredited Certification Program, mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- The course focuses on the latest technologies including IoT Forensics, Dark Web Forensics, Cloud Forensics (including Azure and AWS), Network Forensics, Database Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Malware Forensics (including Emotet and Eternal Blue), OS Forensics, RAM forensics and Tor Forensics, CHFI v10 covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies along with ample crafted evidence files.
When Hackeers are Smarter, Investigators Need To Be Smarter
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC exam portal