C|EH Certified Ethical Hacker Master
To be at the tip of your organization's cyber spear, you must be self-assured, skilled at your job, and at the top of your game. You must be able to think swiftly on your feet and behave effectively and proportionally. When you make a mistake, horrible things can happen.
CEH Master allows you to demonstrate to your employer, peers, and, most importantly, yourself that you can take on and overcome problems encountered in everyday life as an Ethical Hacker. However, we do not provide exam simulations to demonstrate this. We put your skills to the test by presenting you with real-world difficulties in a real-world setting, with a time constraint, just like you'd find at work.
It is the next phase in the advancement of the world-renowned Certified Ethical Hacker curriculum, as well as a logical "next step" for those who already have this coveted certification. CEH is intended to serve as the foundation for anyone aspiring to be an Ethical Hacker. The CEH Practical Exam was created to provide Ethical Hackers with the opportunity to demonstrate their Ethical Hacking skills and talents. Earning the CEH Master title means you can declare, "I learned it, I know it, and I proved it."
To obtain the CEH Master certification, you must effectively demonstrate your expertise in Ethical Hacking on two distinct proving grounds.
CEH Practical is a six-hour test that challenges you to tackle a security audit challenge using Ethical Hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web app hacking, and so on.
The hands-on exam will put you to the test in terms of discovering vulnerabilities in major operating systems, databases, and networks. It is not a practise exam. It simulates a real business network by employing live virtual PCs, networks, and applications to put your skills to the test. You will be given with several scenarios and asked to demonstrate how you used the knowledge you gained in the CEH course to solve real-world problems.
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors.
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes.
Take your Cybersecurity Skills to the next level with CEH Master
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC exam portal